Monday, August 18, 2014

Research Question Proposal

Roxanne Rickert
LBSU 302
Week 4, Assignment 1
July 30, 2014
       
        Is entrepreneurship helpful to the issue of unemployment and unfavourable wages amongst salaried workers, namely those who are paid minimum wage?

        As an entrepreneur and as a student in entrepreneurship, this question is of particular interest to me and has often dawned on and bemused me when mentally asking myself, “Can I really live on wages from self-employment?,” “Can I succeed as an entrepreneur?,” and “Are my chances for success increased with entrepreneurship?” These questions are natural and wise to consider, however, it does me no good to ponder them without researching if one can become self-sufficient in entrepreneurship and further, what it takes to be a successful entrepreneur.
      I believe that in my quest to discovering the answer to my research question, I will be equipped with better insight into entrepreneurship and the knowledge to be successful. Further, I will be able to determine which paths are necessary to become so.


No comments:

Post a Comment