In putting together my annotated bibliography, I had to exclude some of my previously found sources and find news ones, mainly due to the lack of pertinence the initial ones had. It took me several hours to find additional resources. I believe, it was 4 hours of painstaking research, as I could not find anything applicable to my research question despite use of specific terms and reevaluating my research to seemingly no end. I used several databases, but stuck to those that were peer-reviewed as to not have to fuss with matters of the CRAAP test, as I know peer reviewed and scholarly articles have already been assessed for accuracy and are authoritative resources.
I tried to make
note of which parts of my research were unanswered and find suitable sources to
fill in the holes, so in terms of research, I think this time around, I was
much more methodical and truly tried to find the best sources possible so I
could write a more accurate and concise literature review. Again, if I had to
plan this over, which I now have zero time to, I would have focused on the type
of person an entrepreneur is and how to become successful, rather than testing
if entrepreneurship could resolve unemployment, which seems now to me a rather
dull topic. Still, I wanted to see if I could flourish alone through
entrepreneurial means and I believe I have discovered that, and frankly, I do
believe I am the kind of person who can sustain a business. I have always been
independent minded and willing to exhaust my efforts for a worthy cause.
No comments:
Post a Comment