Monday, August 18, 2014

Week 3, Assignment 1

        I mainly skimmed through e-books and found a number of them too lengthy to truly understand the nuts and bolts. Nevertheless, certain ones did provide vast information on my topic, such as the sustainability of entrepreneurship and its reliance on innovation to solve existing and potential issues. In searching for e-books, I found only a few on the topic of entrepreneurship (around 100), which seemed odd for using such a broad term.

        Despite this factor, it did help me to locate books more easily as it narrowed my search. However, it was frustrating when I came across books that I had no access to or was required to pay for in order to view. Additionally, book titles were misleading at times and I had to return to the search page or begin a new search. As I continue doing my research, I hope to learn more about innovation and its detailed importance to entrepreneurship.

No comments:

Post a Comment