Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Week 5, Assignment 1

        Now that I have established my research question, I feel it is easier to conduct research as I have a better idea in mind of which direction I would like to take with my research. A newly established argument was that of success measures in entrepreneurship and how largely it is dependent upon performance indicators, resource costs and how much time is put into the business. I found this particular article a little off basis with my research question, but thought it might provide an interesting or new element regardless.
        If I were to delve further into this aspect of entrepreneurship, I would perhaps seek out more information on the proposed measurement scale, as I felt it too complex and to new a topic to me to fully understand. I would rather confine my research to a more general question, and not get into measurement scales and like proposals. Thus far, research has become more of a breeze as I am becoming more familiar with databases. I found that I prefer articles to e-books and other available resources. However, certain databases such as Ulrichsweb contained too many options and I found myself confused. I moved on to a more simple search engine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment