Through reading the
array of articles I was exposed to this week, I discovered that certain
conditions must exist in order for the entrepreneur to succeed and that
typically, successful entrepreneurs come from non-poor backgrounds. In
conducting my research, I noticed it was helpful to add additional terms to
advance searches as to get a more narrowed and easier to sift through result.
Additionally, this method also led to more precise findings that were more pertinent
to my topic. Being able to switch dates of publications was also helpful in
finding the most up to date articles and information only.
I did not face many challenges with this assignment, though I did discover that simple rewording produce better results and will have to bear that in mind for future research. As I continue researching my topic, I hope to learn more about the importance of the economic environment and its affect on advances or disadvantages in entrepreneurship.
I did not face many challenges with this assignment, though I did discover that simple rewording produce better results and will have to bear that in mind for future research. As I continue researching my topic, I hope to learn more about the importance of the economic environment and its affect on advances or disadvantages in entrepreneurship.
No comments:
Post a Comment